Hello everyone! Welcome to The ITfactor Show! I’m so pumped today to share some of my top traveling hacks for staying fit on business trips.
While traveling can be exciting and fun, it can also be stressful, even more so when you’re on a business trip or speaking at an event. You can’t control your diet or exercise routine. So many things can go wrong and it can be hard to stay focused on your goals. This time around, I have some simple tips and tricks to help keep your mind clear while traveling without compromising your performance at work or the event you are attending.
Whether you’re traveling for business, doing meetings, going to conferences, or just traveling in general, these tips are sure to make your travels go smoother! Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you will learn:
- A Traveler’s Mindset
- Things to consider when prepping for your trip.
- Packing for your trip – what to look at aside from location.
- Tips for healthy food prep and meal planning for travel.
- Tips for successfully socializing and drinking right on business trips.
- Hydration tips when traveling.
- Should you workout when traveling for business?
- Habits that will help you enjoy your trip.
Links and Resources:
- ISAGENIX | https://fordemily.isagenix.com/en-us
- Freshware Meal Prep Containers | https://a.co/d/9qDrMOW
- Reusable Handheld Insulated Cooler Bags | https://a.co/d/gMOSuOt
- ThreeForm | https://www.threeform.com/theprogram