Hello, everyone. Today, we’re bringing a special episode of It’s Emily Podcast. We’re going to talk about safety and crime in America, as well as around the world.
My dear friend, Joanne Mosconi, who’s been a victim of this recently is joining us today to help bring awareness to you and your family. We believe it’s important for us to talk about this topic and make sure that everyone understands what’s happening in our country right now and make sure that we work together as a community to fight against these crimes and bring awareness to each other so that we can prevent these crimes from happening again in the future.
This episode is raw and very real. Not only do you hear Joanne’s own personal account of her own terrifying home invasion, but you will learn that you must do things that you need to do right now to protect yourself.
In this episode:
- Joanne relives her own terrifying experience.
- Learn what self-defense experts recommend you should do when you find yourself in a dangerous situation.
- Why you need to look at your home as if you’re the one doing the break-in?
- Hear from Joanne as she shares incredible tips, equipment and tools that you use right now to protect yourself.
- Joanne also shares how she was able to came out the other side after this incredibly traumatic experience.
- Learn how she mentally and emotionally recovered.
Links and Resources
Ring Cameras – https://amzn.to/3ydfM0J