Hello everyone! Welcome to The ITfactor Show! Are you ready for a major upgrade in your wellness game?
Tracy Duhs is a Wellness Advocate and Scientist, specializing in the innovative and intelligent practice of proper hydration. She’s highly regarded as the Hydration Queen and is the founder of two naturopathic clinics. Her lifelong mission is to help people activate their vitality and feel alive. She believes optimal health is a fundamental right for all humanity, not just a privilege for a select few.
Tune in to this episode and discover how modern-day hydration can transform your quality of life by learning about Tracy’s unique approach – from empowering people to drink deeply and properly to educating them on the power of water as a catalyst for transformation. She also shared some easy-to-follow recipes that will help you sustain your energy throughout the day and tons of wisdom about how happiness, prayer, gratitude, and self-love all come together as ingredients for optimal health via the gift of intelligent hydration.
Also in this episode:
- How Tracy got into the holistic wellness space.
- Why you need more than just clean water.
- What water should you be drinking?
- What is structured water?
- How much water should you drink in a day?
- Tracy’s at-home hydration recipes.
- Self-awareness and gratitude
- The Come Alive Retreat
- Choosing love over fear
- Hydrate! Book
- Coherence and dissonance
Links and Resources:
- Grab a copy of Tracy’s book, Hydrate!: https://tracyduhs.com/product/hydrate-with-tracy-duhs/
- Listen to the Hydrate Podcast: https://tracyduhs.com/podcasts/
- Come Alive Luxury 3-Day Wellness Retreats: https://www.comealive.us/
Connect with Tracy:
- On Website: https://tracyduhs.com/
- On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tracyduhs/
- On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tduhs
- On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DuhsTracy
- On LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tracyduhs/
Connect with Emily: