Chad Veach is the founder and lead pastor of Zoe Church, a dynamic community in the heart of Los Angeles, California. For the past 20 years, he has dedicated his life to ministry and preaching the Gospel. In addition to leading Zoe, he is an international speaker; the author of three books: Help! I Work With People, Faith Forward Future, and Unreasonable Hope; and the host of Leadership Lean In, a top-charting leadership podcast.
At the core of Pastor Chad’s teachings lies the belief that true leadership involves serving others with love and compassion, just as Jesus did. Through personal anecdotes and scriptural references, he highlights the transformative power of prayer and encourages us to embrace it as a vital aspect of our spiritual journey. By staying connected to our faith and listening to the whispers of our hearts, we can navigate life’s challenges with renewed hope, find our true calling, and positively impact the world around us. Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to find your purpose
- The true meaning of happiness and how you can become happier
- What it means to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to increase your spiritual discernment
- What is worse than pride?
- Why you should stop listening to yourself and start talking to yourself
- Tips for creating new talks
- The importance of keeping the Sabbath
- Pastor Chad’s advice for married couples
Links and Resources:
- Book – Worried about Everything Because I Pray about Nothing: How to Live with Peace and Purpose Instead of Stress and Burnout
- Book – Help! I Work with People: Getting Good at Influence, Leadership, and People Skills
- Book – Faith Forward Future: Moving Past Your Disappointments, Delays, and Destructive Thinking
- Podcast – Leadership Lean In with Chad Veach
- Zoe Church