Rebecca Zung is the world’s leading expert on how to negotiate with narcissists. She is one of the Top 1% of attorneys in the nation, having been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Lawyer in America. Her work includes authoring “Negotiate Like You M.A.T.T.E.R.: The Sure Fire Method to Step Up and Win”, which remains on the Amazon bestseller list. Her signature SLAY™ and Breaking Free™ Masterclass digital online courses have transformed the lives of thousands around the world. Her new book, SLAY the Bully: How to Negotiate with a Narcissist and Win, is a captivating masterpiece that delves deep into the complex world of narcissistic relationships and expertly combines real-life anecdotes, research, and practical advice on how to navigate and overcome the challenges of dealing with narcissistic individuals with grace and resilience.
Join us as we uncover the hidden truths behind narcissism and discover practical tools to break free from toxic relationships. From identifying red flags to setting healthy boundaries, Rebecca dives deep into the dynamics of narcissism, empowering you to reclaim your power, be more confident, and thrive in every aspect of your life. Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you will learn:
- The true definition of “decide”
- What is a narcissist?
- The difference between overt and covert narcissists
- Top red flags of narcissistic personality
- How narcissism develops in a person
- The 2 different types of narcissistic supply
- The SLAY Formula for negotiating with narcissists
- Cultivating a winning mindset
- How to break free from a narcissistic relationship
- Rebecca’s SLAY® Master High Conflict Negotiation Training
Links and Resources
- Book – SLAY the Bully: How to Negotiate with a Narcissist and Win
- SLAY® the Bully: Virtual Live Event
- SLAY® Master High Conflict Negotiation Training