In today’s episode, I’m going to share with you some tips and tricks on how to plan effectively and efficiently execute a personal brand photoshoot that will leave you feeling empowered, inspired, and more confident than ever before.
And here’s the deal! I put together a checklist to help you plan and organize what you need beforehand, and bring it along with you on the day of your shoot. So go check it out!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Perception and awareness – why perception is everything
- Why you need a personal branding photoshoot
- Overcoming your limiting beliefs
- The Halo Effect – what it is and how to achieve it
- Choosing the best time for your photoshoot
- Choosing the right photographer
- Establishing your style and conceptualizing your shoot
- How to choose the perfect location for your photoshoot
- Things you need to let your photographer know to get the most out of your photoshoot
- BTS: Why you need one and how to capture it
- Dressing for Success: Tips for wardrobe, accessories, and HMU
- Preparing for your photoshoot