Hello everyone! I’m so excited to welcome you to the first episode of The ITfactor Show! This show is about helping you identify your ITfactor, extracting it, and living it so you can step into your genius and move your business and life further.
That said, we’re going to dive into our very first episode, which is about The Law of the Lid. You may have heard of it in business and leadership but what I found is that our lives are actually full of lids. They’re like invisible barriers that we put on ourselves when we’ve reached a level of success. We stop working hard. We stop striving, and eventually, our life begins to decline.
The Law of the Lid is based on the idea that we don’t have to limit ourselves. If you want to move further in life, then you need to remove the lid before you go any further down the path toward success. And that’s what this episode is all about – finding ways that you can break through these lids so that your life can take off and soar!
In this episode, you will learn:
- The lids in your life and how to get rid of them.
- How to improve your systems for next-level success.
- How to eliminate chaos and limiting beliefs.
- The power of proximity.
- Slowing down to speed up.
- Why you should be challenging yourself every day.
- Habits of the Top 1%.
- The value of receiving feedback.
- Great leaders aren’t self-made.
- Increasing your focus.