Jasna Burza is an internationally-recognized certified Life Coach and a spiritual advisor to CEOs, entrepreneurs, and dreamers. Having lived in a refugee camp during the war in native Bosnia and Herzegovina, Jasna teaches about resilience, life purpose, and connecting to a deeper meaning of life. She’s the author of the best-selling book, Healer in Heels, which offers a proven approach for harnessing the power of quantum physics, holistic healing, and positive psychology to change your life.
Jasna’s story is a testament that no matter what obstacles we may encounter, we have the power to create the life we want. As she shares her story with us today, we are reminded that we are all exactly where we need to be in life – every experience, every challenge, every triumph has led us to this moment and it is up to us to make the most of it and use our experiences to inspire and uplift those around us. Let’s dive in!
In this episode, you will learn:
- Healer in Heels – an overview and why you should read it.
- How hardships mold us into the best version of ourselves
- Ways to imprint love and positivity into your home
- What happens when we pray
- Rethinking the 80/20 Rule
- The first step to finding your purpose when you feel numb
- The only meaningful definition of “purpose” that matters
- Why you should never be ashamed to tell your story, no matter how dark it is.
Links and Resources
- Healer In Heels: You Are The One You Have Been Waiting For – Simple Practices To Transform Your Life